The 2021 Kia K5 GT model is now out, offering additional luxury features and more performance capability than ever before on this reinvented sedan model. Furthermore, the Kia K5 GT offers drivers the GT1 Package, adding even more convenience, entertainment, and safety inclusions. Today at Palmen Kia, we’ll be taking a look at the cost, features, and more, concerning the 2021 Kia K5 GT1 Package!
2021 Kia K5 GT1 Package – Trim Levels
The 2021 Kia K5 GT1 Package is only available on the GT trim level.
2021 Kia K5 GT1 Package – Features
The 2021 Kia K5 GT1 Package including the following features:
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Passenger Seat with 2-Way Power Lumbar Support
- 10.25” Touchscreen with Navigation
- 12-Speaker Bose® Premium Audio System
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology and Multi-Device Audio Streaming
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Cyclist Detection and Junction Turning
- Full LED Headlights
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Leather-Wrapped Gear Shift Handle
- Navigation-Based Smart Cruise Control – Curve (NSCC-C)
- Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist, Reverse (PCA-R)
- Parking Distance Warning, Reverse (PDW-R)
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA) with Power Rear Child-Safety Door Locks
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go (SCC with S&G)
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Voice Recognition
2021 Kia K5 GT1 Package – Pricing
The 2021 Kia K5 GT model has a starting MSRP of $30,490.
The 2021 Kia K5 GT1 Package has a starting MSRP of $4,000.
Test Drive the 2021 Kia K5 GT Sedan in Kenosha, WI
Browse through our online inventory to schedule a test drive with the new Kia K5 midsize sedan model, today! We’ve got plenty of Kia K5 trim levels in stock to choose from, in addition to other new Kia model selections. For more information, please continue to read our blog and contact us here at the Palmen Kia dealership of Kenosha, Wisconsin!