2019 Kia Forte FE to EX Trim Level Comparison
The 2019 Kia Forte redesign brought a new look, a reworked engine to improve fuel economy, plenty of new features and technology, and a lot more to explore and enjoy. With this redesign, Kia also decided to release the next generation of the Kia Forte sedan with new trim levels as well. To better understand the changes between all of these trim levels, we’ll be going over the features and pricing of each 2019 Forte trim. So, let’s start our comparison of the 2019 Kia Forte FE, LXS, S, and EX trim levels!
2019 Kia Forte Engine
Every 2019 Kia Forte trim comes with the same engine. That would be a 2L inline 4 engine. This produces 147 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque.
2019 Kia Forte FE
The 2019 Kia Forte is the only trim with 2 transmission options.
The first is a manual transmission with a combined fuel economy of 31 mpg.
The second is a continuously variable transmission (CVT) with a combined fuel economy of 35 mpg.
All subsequent trim levels of the 2019 Kia Forte come with the CVT transmission as standard and have a combined fuel economy of 34 mpg.
The features that define the baseline 2019 Kia Forte FE trim level include:
- 4-Speaker Audio System
- 8” Touchscreen Display
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™
- Auto Light Control
- Bluetooth® Audio and Phone
- Lane Departure Warning
- Projector Beam Headlights
- Rear Camera Display
- Smart Cruise Control
- Solar Control Glass
- Woven Cloth Seat Trim
- And More!
The 2019 Kia Forte FE has a starting MSRP of $17,790.
2019 Kia Forte LXS
The next new trim level is the 2019 Kia Forte LXS. A modest upgrade from the 2019 Kia Forte FE, the LXS trim adds the following:
- 16” Machine Finish Alloy Wheels
- 60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seat
- Black Gloss Sport Bumper Accents
- Chrome Exhaust Tip
- Drive Mode Select
- And More!
The 2019 Kia Forte LXS has a starting MSRP of $19,190.
2019 Kia Forte S
Our first returning trim, the 2019 Kia Forte S adds a lot more features over the 2019 Kia Forte LXS than the LXS trim did over the FE trim. Those features include:
- 17” Machine Finish Alloy Wheels
- Additional Tweeter Speakers
- Front Fog Lights
- Leather-Wrapped Gear Shift
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Positioning Lights
- LED Rear Combination Lamps
- Premium Tricot Cloth Seat Trim
- Soft-Touch Upper Door Panels
- UVO eServices with Voice Recognition
- And More!
The 2019 Kia Forte S has a starting MSRP of $20,290.
2019 Kia Forte EX
Finally, we have the top trim level: the 2019 Kia Forte EX. Adding a lot of additional luxury, convenience, comfort, style, and safety, the 2019 Kia Forte comes with the following features all as standard inclusions:
- Blind Spot Collision Warning
- Chrome Window Molding
- Dual Center Console with USB Charging Ports
- Dual Illuminated Viso Vanity Mirrors
- Heated Outside Mirrors with Integrated LED Turn Signals
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Lane Change Assist
- Perimeter Approach Lighting
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Warning
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start
- Smart Trunk™
- SOFINO Leatherette Seat Trim
- Windshield Wiper De-Icer
- And More!
The 2019 Kia Forte EX has a starting MSRP of $21,990.
Test Drive and Buy a 2019 Kia Forte Sedan in Kenosha, WI
You can shop for the new 2019 Kia Forte right here. Additionally, check out the rest of our online inventory to view every other current Kia model we have in stock. If you have any further questions, or would like to schedule a test drive, please contact us. The staff of Palmen Kia can be reached online, by phone, or in person at our dealership located in Kenosha, Wisconsin!