2021 Kia Seltos SUV Specs, Features, Pricing, and Release Date
Although previously announced, we now have an official debut and American market confirmation for the 2021 Kia Seltos SUV model! Having premiered at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show, today we’ll take a look at the design, specs, features, pricing, release date, and more in our overview of the upcoming 2021 Kia Seltos!
2021 Kia Seltos – Exterior Design
Along with pricing, the size and build of the Kia Seltos will fit between the Soul and Sportage models.
Exterior design highlights of the 2021 Kia Seltos include:
- 17” and 18” Alloy Wheel Options
- “Aggressive” Lower Front Bumper Design
- Black Wheel Arch Cladding
- Front and Rear Skid Plates
- Full LED “Beat” Lighting for Grille and Headlamps
- Long Wheelbase and Hood
- Red Wheel Center Caps
- Sculpted Dual Exhaust Outlets
- Tailgate Garnish (Connects Taillamps)
- And More!
2021 Kia Seltos – Engine Specs and Performance Features
The 2021 Kia Seltos will come with 2 engine options.
The baseline option is a 2L inline 4 engine that produces up to 146 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque and is paired with an Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT).
The upgraded option is a 1.6L turbocharged inline 4 engine that produces up to 175 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT).
Front-wheel drive is standard, with an Active On-Demand All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system, adapted from the Telluride SUV, available.
2021 Kia Seltos –Exterior and Interior Features
Available features highlights of the 2021 Kia Seltos include:
- 8-Speaker Bose® Premium Sound System
- 10.25” High-Resolution Color Touchscreen UVO
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Multi-Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
- Normal, Eco, and Sport Driving Modes
- Wireless Smartphone Charging
- And More!
Telematic improvements include:
- Automatic Engine Shut Off
- Connected User Profiles
- Engine Idle Notification
- In-Vehicle Notification Center
- Next-Generation Connected Notification
- And More!
2021 Kia Seltos – Safety Features
Available driver-assistance and safety features of the 2021 Kia Seltos include:
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Safe Exist Assist (SEA)
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/S&G)
- And More!
2021 Kia Seltos – Trim Levels
The 2021 Kia Seltos model will debut with 5 trim levels. Those are as follows:
- S 2.0L
- S 1.6T
2021 Kia Seltos – Cost / Pricing
Exact pricing for the 2021 Kia Seltos model will be announced closer to its release date.
However, Kia announced that the cost of the baseline LX trim level will start under $22,000.
2021 Kia Seltos – Release Date
The 2021 Kia Seltos is expected to release in the American automotive market during the first quarter of 2020.
Explore More Breaking Kia News at Palmen Kia in Kenosha, WI
For additional updates on the upcoming 2021 Kia Seltos model and other breaking Kia news, please continue to read our blog and keep in touch with our team here at Palmen Kia! Our staff can be reached online, by phone, or with a visit to our store. The Palmen Kia dealership is located in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and provides the surrounding cities of Racine, Milwaukee, Chicago, and more, with Kia sales and automotive service!