How to pair Android phone with Bluetooth® in Kia Sorento
Technology is continuously improving faster than ever, making it easier and more important to stay connected at all times. Many Kia models offer drivers the opportunity to connect their phones to their infotainment systems in order to stay up-to-date on messages and phone calls while keeping their focus on the road ahead. Learn how to connect your Android phone to your 2018 Kia Sorento here!
Read More: What’s inside the Kia Sorento?
Steps to pair Android phone with Bluetooth® in Kia Sorento
To pair your Android phone to the Bluetooth® system in your Kia Sorento, make sure the Bluetooth® is turned on on your device and follow these steps:
- Press the “talk” button on your steering wheel.
- Once your display screen displays “Listening” and gives you a tone, say “Setup”.
- Your Sorento will respond with options like “Pair Phone”, “Select Phone”, “Bluetooth Off”, “Change Priority”, etc. Say “Pair Phone”.
- Your Sorento will say “Pair Phone” back to you to confirm, say yes.
- Your Sorento will say “Please say the name of your phone” and you will respond with whatever name you come up with (i.e. “John’s Phone”).
- Say yes when your Sorento asks to confirm the name of your phone.
- Your Sorento will show a passkey to pair with Bluetooth® that you will then enter into your phone.
- Your Sorento will display “Pairing Complete” and your phone’s contacts will be updated into your display screen.
That’s it! If you run into any problems, you can contact a team member here at Palmen Kia and they would be happy to help you connect your phone to your Kia Sorento!