How to connect to UVO Infotainment System in a Kia vehicle
If you own a Kia vehicle, you know that there are many capabilities for your Kia to help keep you connected to the outside world using the UVO infotainment system. But how do you connect to it in the first place? Read on to learn how to connect to your UVO infotainment system.
How to pair your phone with the Kia UVO infotainment system
In order to connect your phone to UVO, you need to use Bluetooth®. Connecting is fairly straightforward, just follow these steps!
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your smartphone’s settings
- Press the “i” key on your Kia vehicle
- Select “Setup” on the touchscreen display
- Select “Phone” on the touchscreen display
- Select “Bluetooth Connection” on the touchscreen display
- Select “Add New” on the touchscreen display
- On your smartphone, select the name of your vehicle from the Bluetooth menu (it will likely be the model name of your Kia)
- If prompted, enter the passkey displayed on your touchscreen display into your phone
- If prompted, choose to make your phone the Primary Phone so that it automatically pairs with your Kia when the vehicle is turned on
That’s it! Connecting to the UVO infotainment system is simple and allows you to better access your phone’s functions while keeping your focus on the road ahead. We should note: Pairing your smartphone to the UVO system can only be done when the vehicle is in Park.